This article show how direct mail is helping to trigger greater response rates when pairing with digital channels. According to this study 79% of consumers surveyed act on brands’ direct mailing immediately.
- DIRECT MAIL TRIGGERS AN ONLINE RESPONSE
- DIRECT MAIL VIEWED AS TRUSTWORTHY
- DIRECT MAIL IS RETAINED FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- MANY CONSUMERS EXPECT DIRECT MAILINGS
- YOUNGER CONSUMERS MORE LIKELY TO BELIEVE THAT DIRECT MAIL IS NOT GOING AWAY
This is important to remember when planning your next marketing campaign or it is important to tell your customer about the response rates they could achieve when using print with digital marketing channels.The key today to have each channel work together so you can increase response rates and improve sales.
Tell us what you think. Does 79% of consumers sound high?
Source: Print in the Mix- www.printinthemix.com